Saturday, November 5, 2011

Shipping: 5-7 days

So I just ordered (like literally 20 minutes ago) my 26 day supply kit of HCG from http://www.hcgdiet.com/ and decided to set up this blog, which I will probably be bad at keeping up on since I work 60ish hours a week. But I will try! I have done the HCG diet before, a little over a year ago, but while being on the diet I had to have my gallbladder removed (the two are completely unrelated) so I had to quit the diet. A friend of mine lost roughly 70lbs on it, as well as my dad. My mom is getting remarried in early January, so I have roughly 60 days to lose 50-80lbs. Wish me luck!

Sidenote: I will be posting pictures, weights, and inches (yay I'm going to find out how big my waistline is! -_-) once I get my camera and scale here (I moved 5 days ago and need to grab the bits and pieces of things that we left at my boyfriend's parents' house).

2 comments:

  1. It's a diet using the horomone HCG, which is released usually during pregnancy. It tricks the body into thinking it's starving so you burn fat faster.

    ReplyDelete